Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mini- The BL in Zetsubou Sensei

HAPPY B-DAY BAKA!









I Hope I'm not the only one noticing this but sayonara Zetsubou Sensei has lots of Yaoi references among other anime references. I mean lucky star didn't really have a lot and in genshiken they had fujoshi (like my fav ogiue) and they really like yaoi.But they didn't have references to actual couplings. So when I saw this I was quiet surprised. Here are a few examples :)


Do my eyes deceive me or is that shinji and kaoru, oh and renji on one cover then look to your right its FMA! Then to your left is ouran Host club!





Oh lordy is Ms.Fujoshi reading GURREN LAGANN YAOI AT A FUNERAL! yes she is! *smirk* and since you can't see it, on the top right corner the poster says suzaXlelou hehehehe









also since this is to small to see the doujinshi says zorroX Sanji








the doujinshi says ah, Naruto






yeah this is self explanatory

No comments:

Click to Visit
Powered By Blogger