Friday, September 26, 2008

Mini- WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!



Is what BANDAI should be screaming at other companys. They are getting all gurrenfied.Well as a school girl I get very giddy. lol Again On ANN I found something awesome. Bandai announced that they are picking up the Gurren Lagann manga in the US! YAY just can't wait now, but I hope they license Kabao Kikkawa's version which is the one were it takes place in school. ^_^ Bandai has been pleasing me lately and I've felt that things are going good for them. Even though Funimations all big now, but Bandai's slowly rising to the top. Oh and can anyone answer my question pls, Does Funimation have the license to Higurashi? because I've heard something about that. Oh and Baka's b-day is coming up this weekend, the weekend of NYAF so wish her a happy b-day!

No comments:

Click to Visit
Powered By Blogger